New ALDE Mentoring Program Overview
A selection of the ALDE Executive Board’s senior professionals will act as mentors for early career professionals seeking to get exposure to liaising with authorities in framing and reviewing policy. Participants will have the opportunity to broaden industry networks, attend selected board meetings, participate/ coordinate industry events as well as learn new skills and gain the knowledge required to progress as tomorrow’s leaders.
The purpose of this is to cultivate the board members of tomorrow and provide the board with a fresh perspective and actively mentor the next generation of leaders.
Mentoring Program Objectives
Providing early career professionals opportunities to engage with experienced/ senior industry professionals, empowerment and building of confidence, through exposure to the wider land development industry. More specifically, the objectives are:
- Experience the benefits of getting involved with your Industry,
- Create connections in the industry, build relationships and networks,
- Develop leadership skills, and build confidence in your capabilities, skills and knowledge,
- Identify and plan to achieve your career goals,
- Promote connections between senior leaders in the industry and early career professionals, and
- Engage early professionals in peer-oriented development environments.
NB: Places are limited to so don’t hesitate in submitting your application!
For further information or to apply for the ALDE Mentor Program view the enrolment flyer
Applications close Friday 10th of December 2021.
(Image used under license from Freestock.com)